LiveWell Champions is a designation through the Chamber that recognizes companies that foster a workplace focused on health and wellness. This designation is opened to all companies in Jefferson Parish, regardless of membership with the Jefferson Chamber.
LiveWell Jefferson Champions:
Bonnabel School-Based Health Center
- Become either a Level 3 Well-Ahead Well Spot (Click here to learn more) or receive the American Heart Association’s Workplace Health Achievement recognition (Click here to learn more)
- Complete the LiveWell Champions application with benchmarks based on 5 pillars of health: Nutrition, Physical Activity, Tobacco Cessation, Work-Life Integration and Environment. Click for the application.
- Each application will be scored by the Chamber’s Health & Wellness Committee. Successful applicants must score at least a 70% on the application.
- LiveWell Champion decal for your business window
- LiveWell Champion logo to place on your company website
- Recognition on the LiveWell Jefferson website, www.LiveWellJefferson.org
- Recognition at the Jefferson Chamber’s Business Leadership Awards luncheon in May 2019
OPEN TO: Any business in Jefferson Parish
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Ongoing
Click here to submit an application for the LiveWell Jefferson Champion designation.